However, every now and again CVS has a deal or two I can't pass up! Last week and this week were two of those weeks. Last week I stopped in and bought 2 packs of Huggies Pull-Ups for $15.73 and received $5 CVS reward dollars (I used 2 $3 off coupons).
This week I picked up the following
- 2 Herbal Essence Shampoo--1 BOGO coupon from 7/28
- 2 Pantene Shampoos--1 BOGO from 7/07
- 1 Starbucks Coffee--1 $1off printable
- 1 Oral-B Battery Toothbrush--1 $3off from 7/28
My best drug store shopping advice.
- Go with a list and shop the deals; nothing else.
- Pick ONE drug store to shop. Running all over town for deals and trying to keep track of rewards isn't worth the time in my opinion. I simplified my life by picking a conveniently located drug store (CVS) and I don't shop any other drug stores regardless of the deals they offer. I realize that doesn't work for everyone, but it's worked well for me so far!