This week was a higher than average Publix total but I bought some salmon for dinner tonight at just $5.99lb, which in landlocked TN is a great price! I'm always pleased with Publix's salmon. It's not wild caught (which is my preference) but I've never gotten a pin bone in it and it's always fresh.
- Dole Fruit Bowls $2.00 ($1/2) $1.50ea
- Post, Honey Bunches of Oats $1.60 ($1/2) $1.10ea
- Welch's Squeezable Grape Jelly $1.30
- Bertolli Pasta Sauce ($.60/1 & $1/2 Publix Q) $.65ea
- Bailey's Coffee Creamer $1.67 ($1/1) $.67
- Vosko's Greek Yogurt $1 ($1/3 Publix Q) $.67ea
- Fresh Express Salad $2 ($.55/1) $1.45
- Smart Balance $1.49 ($1/1 or $1/2, I used $1/1) $.49ea
- Vidal Sasson Professionals Shampoo/Conditioner 2/$5 (BOGO coupon) $1.25ea
- V8 Splash $1.35
- Pedigree Denta Stix $1.99 ($1/2) $1.50ea
- Green Giant Frozen Veg. (boxes) $.99 ($.60/3) $.79ea
Not all my buys are featured here...I had started putting groceries away when I remembered to snap the shot!
This week at Publix I spent $25.94 and saved $33.90! That's a savings of 57%! I love shopping at Publix!