Friday, March 1, 2013

Shopping at Aldi

One of my favorite blogs, Money Saving Mom, had an article from a neat blog, Gimme Some Oven, yesterday.  These ladies have written a 3 piece article on Aldi that I really enjoyed reading. 
I just started shopping Aldi at the the beginning of the year.  Boy I could kick myself for not doing it years ago!  I've yet to spend over $10 in a trip and I am coming out with a bag full of produce, Greek yogurt and other assorted goodies.  My favorite buy of late is a bottle of pure maple syrup for just $4.99.  I've been wanting some real maple syrup for weeks, but at well over $10 a bottle it just wasn't fitting into our $50 a week grocery budget!
If you're on the fence about shopping Aldi click on over to Gimme Some Oven and see why these ladies choose to shop Aldi!

No comments:

Post a Comment