Thursday, January 31, 2013

Publix Best Buys 1/30-2/5

I ran by Publix this week for a few odds and ends.  I didn't consider this week to be a wonderful week, but I did find a few deals worth passing on to you.

  • Sabra Hummus $1.99 (no coupon, but a great price regardless)
  • Farm Rich Apps ($0.75/1) $2.74
  • Barilla Pasta (there are a variety of coupons out for the specialty varieties)
  • Mt. Olive Pickles ($0.50/1) $0.46
  • Ritz Crackers ($1.00/2) $1.75ea
  • Pompeian OO ($1.00/1) $2.42
  • Planter's Peanuts ($1.00/1) $1.19
  • Cat's Pride Light Litter ($1.00/1) $3.34**
I also picked up a few other odds and ends (forgot to photo it).  I didn't find their produce prices anything to cheer about this week, but I was happy with what I got.
**So far my cats haven't complained about the litter, but when I went to look for reviews on it many people said their cat's didn't care for it.  Always consult your cats when switching litter brands :).

No comments:

Post a Comment